AquaCharge - the guaranteed Energized Water System
The lowest cost, highest quality Energized Water System
What is Energized Water 2
DIY Methods of Purifying
Human bodies are the final filter! But there are many simple ways to help your body out.
· Volatile organic compounds including THMs and chloroform, can be removed by boiling, agitation (stirring), or just letting it stand long enough with good ventilation.
· Boiling removes 95% of organic compounds, and some bacteria and microbes - but the water tastes a little flat, and boiling concentrates nitrates and other minerals.
· Reverse Osmosis - an effective method, in which water is forced against a semi-permeable membrane by pressure. Removes turbidity, sediment, colloidal matter, dissolved solids, toxic metals, pesticides, herbicides, radioactive elements. Tends to be slow, expensive and wasteful of water, and also tends to take too much of the mineral content out of water—the water will then have a tendency to take the minerals out of you! Similar comments apply even more so to distilled water.
· Mixed bed ion exchange - removes a range of impurities including fluoride, nitrates and heavy metal salts along with most other contaminants. It produces very pure water, but the beads must be replaced when exhausted, and there are simple tests for this.
· Distillation - Water is heated to steam leaving behind bacteria, minerals and other substances, after which it is condensed again. Not effective with chemicals whose boiling point is lower than water, including THMs, chloroform, phenol, etc. They can be costly to buy and run, and slow. Requires 5 L of water to produce a litre of distilled water. See also previous comments above under ‘reverse osmosis’ about the quality of this for drinking.
· Granulated carbon is a good way to physically purify water—more info here.
Unfortunately, it’s up to you. You have to take responsibility for the quality of your water, because the authorities aren’t, even on the level of decontamination, not to mention purification or energising. A sobering thought.
Scientific background notes (see more here)
Some will say: this is all very well, but what does Science say about all this? To investigate this, a few background remarks are in order.
First, science has tended to claim the entire universe as its arena, and then ignored most of it - particularly that which pertains to life.
Systems and theories which are appropriate for mechanical, lifeless objects of study are co-opted to explain the workings of life and living beings. Science in its current state thus fails repeatedly to understand, and therefore manage effectively, living systems. There is a large gap, a discontinuity, a difference in kind, between the inanimate and the animate - a new kind of thinking is required to examine the animate.
For example, water itself can not be analysed in a lab - as Schauberger says, all that is being investigated is a ‘water-corpse’, because water itself is a living entity, and to live must be moving, must be in flow, in context. A materialistic science which does not realise this can only look at dead water.
This is the springboard from which we leap in investigations about living, energised water. And keeping in mind that such thinking is still marginalised by the mainstream culture and its science, it should be understood that we stand only at the beginning of a science that reveres, investigates and understands life (or its synonyms energy and spirit), with simple and perhaps primitive tools.
Some of those tools include:
· an understanding of the principle of homeopathy, as a science, technique and healing art which stands squarely in the energetic tradition since its emergence over two hundred years ago. Many studies have been conducted which establish the basis and efficacy of this discipline, which flies in the face of the assumptions of mainstream science - see the introduction for more on the implications of this regarding energised water, and also an article here and here.
· Anthroposophical science is perhaps the strongest continuous stream of investigation in this method during this century. Many of its practitioners are by nature both scientists and poets/artists, highlighting the need for both analysis and synthesis (right and left brain) approaches. Theodore Schwenk has been the leading light in the energetic investigations of water, and devised the ‘Water Drop’ technique of water analysis, a potent tool in the energetic analysis of fluid. Such science owes its original impulse to the ideas of Rudolf Steiner, whose understanding of thinking as a most practical tool and spiritual force is still to be understood by the mainstream.
· The understanding of the different types of thinking and scientific investigation, and how they are to be used best, another realm enlightened by the work of Rudolf Steiner and Wolfgang Goethe.
· the work of Viktor Schauberger, a natural scientist in the Goethean tradition whose understandings are beginning to infiltrate the culture which ignored him.
· Kinesiology (muscle-testing) and dowsing are excellent tools in the right hands, i.e., in the hands of one with clear thinking.
· Technology is bringing us new tools which are beginning to enter into the energetic domain. Amongst these are the LisTEN Computerised Diagnostic system, a development of the Vega system, a German precursor which measures and records subtle energy effects - i.e., effects for example within the ‘meridian body’, as understood in acupuncture. See also Voll’s work.
· Simple living microscopy is very effective in revealing the obvious about living systems. Usually microscopy is used only to investigate dead tissues and mechanical processes, as in the four graphics below (thanks to Nordic Water Systems for these):
1) A circular membrane around a drop of Water is one of the most significant characteristics of Alive Water.
2) The opposite is the case with dead Water. Here the dead drop of Water is characterized by a deformed membrane where the outline is seriously damaged.
3) In Alive Water you can see a grid structure which will appear when the drop of Alive Water dries out.
4) The opposite is the case when a drop of dead Water dries out. Here you can see no information, nothing in this deserted space but dirt particles.
Some laboratory-proven effects of energised water (EW) arising from the research done by The Aquarian Agency:
· Plants watered with EW grow faster and with a much higher seedling survival rate. This results in higher values for plant growth, crop yield, crop quality and resistance of the plants to disease and pests. Packaged food made from such plants have a much higher shelf life.
· Building materials (cement, clays) made with EW have much better physical specifications.
Energetic Facts about Water
By the use of some of the tools mentioned above, some of the following results have emerged.
‘Water creates and follows energy lines in the Earth - these lines are mirrors of the frequencies put out by the effects of the water’s ‘vortexian’ energy’ (The Aquarian Agency)
The lower the surface tension, the ‘wetter’ the water, and thus the more ‘hunger’ water has.
The more energised the water, the more it can do its various jobs of carrying information, removing toxins, facilitating transport, and so on.
Ideas from Dan Winter:
Energising water = Ordering water = braiding water = structuring water.
Structuring or ‘braiding’ water is a process which allows very long waveforms (e.g., river banks, or human glands) to affect the spin of the wave shape of water molecules.
When water passes through an orifice, it chooses the spiral vortex shape. This imparts spin to water, and spin is what carries information in fluids (see ‘AquaCharge I’ for more on this).
It is the orderliness in water which makes efficient cell life possible. The cell works hard magnetically to get water molecules all arranged in an ordered, folded way (like flower petals). Trace minerals like calcium serve as a seeding for liquid crystal water, i.e., water which is laminated and ordered like a crystal, like ice. It is this mid-point between liquid and crystal which is optimal for cellular life, and it is this which energising approaches.
Why is this important? Because in this state, electrical pressure can move easily up and down the folds, notifying the various ‘sub-cellular organelles’ when the next mobilisation is required (such as meiosis).
Now minerals can be suspended in water only if there is sufficient electrical charge, or spin, to keep the mineral dissolved. Acid leaches mineral out of soil, preventing water from having the ‘spin’ it needs.
So for example, forests die without sufficient minerals, because there is not enough liquid crystal in the pine cones, thus cells explode in the frost - the result is pine cones turning brown in acid rain. Only dissolved mineral, charge and ordered water keep trees alive.
So what is order in water? It is laminar foldedness, the more the better, and there are ways of doing this such as the use of Flow Forms, spiral motion and other methods described previously. Flow forms use the proportions of the Golden Mean (arrived at by trial and error) to optimise the spin mechanically induced in water by the force of gravity around the long wave outer edge of the dishes, cascading inertia down into the molecular spin of the molecules. In other words, wave spin shape transfers information to molecular spin shape - a kind of fractal recursion for the mathematically minded.
The result is that spin and coherence and memory survive and increase (just as in kneading bread). More spin = more order = more life.
If we straighten a river’s path, we destroy its spin braiding; and if we put water under pressure or put it in metal (thus upsetting its magnetism) we do likewise.
Please let us know what you’ve found out about water. It is a crucial subject, and so bound up with the health of both us and the planet. This is a booklet always under construction - help spread the word and the technology.
· ‘On the Water Front - Making your Water Safe to Drink’ by John Archer
· ‘Living Water - Viktor Schauberger and the Secrets of Natural Energy’ by Olof Alexandersson
· ‘Living Energies - the Work of Viktor Schauberger’ by Callum Coats
· ‘Sensitive Chaos’ by Theodor Schwenk
· The various works of Dan Winter
· The various works of Rudolf Steiner
· ‘Your Body’s Many Cries for Water’ by Dr. F Batmanghelidj, M.D.